Tata Technologies Recruitment 2017 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical, Automobile, Manufacturing, Production | Pune | January 2017
Company: Tata Technologies Ltd
Tata Technologies Limited is a company in the Tata Group that provides services in engineering and design, product lifecycle management, manufacturing, product development, and IT service management to automotive and aerospace original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. The company is active in North America, Europe, the Middle East and the Asia Pacific region.
The company was founded in 1989 and acquired INCAT, a European-based company, in 2005. Tata Technologies is internationally headquartered in Singapore, with regional headquarters in the United States (Novi, Michigan), India (Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park in Hinjewadi – outside Pune) and the UK (Coventry). The company operates in 14 countries, and has a combined global work force of more than 8,000 employees, including around 4,000 professionals worldwide.
Company Website: www.tatatechnologies.com
Positions: Sr. Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical, Automobile, Manufacturing, Production
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- Should be experienced in BIW design & development.
- Should have done CATIA 3D modelling, 3D annotation, Assembly drawings.
- Should have basic knowledge of GD & T/Tolerance stack
- Should have idea about BIW manufacturing techniques
- Should be able to resolve feasibility issues
- Should have knowledge about BIW Joineries
Apply Link: Closed