Tata Steel Recruitment 2023 | Assistant Manager | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Odisha
Company: Tata Steel Limited
Tata Steel Recruitment 2023: Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
At Tata Steel BSL, we are living tomorrow today; because the endeavor to a brighter future starts from today. In superior community building, in harnessing safety, by nurturing the environment and by adopting world-class technology for producing outstanding products, Tata’s resilient approach to its impeccable vision makes it a global Integrated Steel producer.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Assistant Manager/ Manager – Electrical
No. of Posts: 11 Posts
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Odisha
Education for Tata Steel Recruitment 2023:
- Full time degree in engineering in Electrical from AICTE recognized college
- To act as a Shift Engineer in the Plant department.
- To plan & deploy manpower for safe operation & maintenance in the shift.
- To supervise the process to produce the desired quality & quantity of material.
- To coordinate the upstream supplies of the right quality of material as per schedule and coordinate for beneficiation, stacking, reclaiming, loading & despatch of the material.
- To supervise reclaiming and bin filling process.
- To supervise & ensure safety compliances and report / rectify abnormalities.
- To guide the Maintenance Crew for maintenances during shift operations.
- To generate reports and analyse the performance.
- To generate the Production MIS and upload the production and dispatch data in SAP
- To undertake the additional responsibility and activity as and when demanded
- To ensure safety of man and machine in shift.
- Drive improvement initiatives in the shift/ area of deployment
- Crushing, screening and washing
- Beneficiation Plant
- Knowledge of different mechanical equipment
- Good presentation skills
- Drive for result
- Decision Making
- Influencing and networking
- Learning and Innovation,
How to Apply for Tata Steel Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here