Tata Steel Recruitment 2022 | Applications Invited From Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | West Bokaro Division | Jharkhand
Company: Tata Steel Limited
Tata Steel Recruitment 2021: Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
At Tata Steel BSL, we are living tomorrow today; because the endeavor to a brighter future starts from today. In superior community building, in harnessing safety, by nurturing the environment and by adopting world-class technology for producing outstanding products, Tata’s resilient approach to its impeccable vision makes it a global Integrated Steel producer.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Manager Electrical (Power Generation)
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: INR. 8 – 13 LPA
Job Location: West Bokaro Division, Jharkhand
Education for Tata Steel Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Technical Competencies Should be well conversant with transactions in SAP/ Easy Buy Sound knowledge of TPM/TQM Technical knowledge of Power plant equipment like Boiler, TG Set, CHP, AHP, DM Plant, Auxiliary equipment etc. Knowledge of LT and HT Power Distribution network including Transformers, Switch Gears, Circuit Breakers & power protection etc.
Maximize uptime of all the assigned equipment’s at optimum cost ensuring safety and maintenance quality. Maintenance of Electrical, Electronic and Instrumentation facilities Power Plant & associated auxiliary system. To meet Safety, Cost, Quality and throughput targets as per ABP for maintenance processes. To drive and improvement activity in own area as per short term / long term plan.
- Zero fatality and Reduction in LTIF Ensure adherence to all applicable Safety Standards / procedure by sub-ordinates / contract employees. Implement all safety initiatives and safety audit findings. Ensure presence of safety supervisors in all shut down jobs. Implement safety management review progress. Improve the effectiveness of shop floor training by introducing visual SOPs with complete involvement of shop floor employees Ensure a safer working environment for men and material. Compliance to statutory & regulatory norms for all EEI installations w.r.t. CEA guidelines, environment emission norms, DGMS requirements, power & water conservation etc. Adherence to all IMS guidelines
- Maintain the ABP Target Understanding the plan, design & drawings for coordinating timely procurement of electrical equipment Installation, commissioning of electrical equipment & implementing various related activities Safety and Statutory compliance to DGMS regulations for Mining electrical power generation & distribution Achieving Zero breakdown in Power Plant Electricals and connected power transmission & distribution network and ensure healthy power protection system as applicable Ensuring uninterrupted power to all customers, improving Power quality, reducing power delays and number of power interruptions
- Innovative Workforce Overall responsible for professional development of all employees and sub-ordinates for all electrical installations Monitor performance and create an ambiance of high level of innovation and implementation etc. Institute culture of Knowledge development for performance improvement and core values of corporate citizenship
How to Apply for Tata Steel Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Tata Steel Recruitment 2022 online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired