Tata Steel Recruitment 2021 | Manager – Enterprise Computing | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA/ MBA | Across India
Company: Tata Steel Limited
Tata Steel Recruitment 2021: Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
At Tata Steel BSL, we are living tomorrow today; because the endeavor to a brighter future starts from today. In superior community building, in harnessing safety, by nurturing the environment and by adopting world-class technology for producing outstanding products, Tata’s resilient approach to its impeccable vision makes it a global Integrated Steel producer.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Manager – Enterprise Computing
Role: System Administrator
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Across India
Education for Tata Steel Recruitment 2021:
Full time B.E/B.Tech , B.Sc(Engineering), ME/ MTech, MBA/PGDM, MCA, M.Sc ( Maths , Stats , OR ,Physics)
- Provide Technical Support for Oracle Database, Middleware / Microsoft SQL Server, Middleware to Applications teams and resolve End User calls in BASIS area.
- Capacity Planning, Landscape Design ,Product Installation , Configuration and Upgrade.
- Ensure System availability, integrity & confidentiality, information Security System monitoring and ensuring system availability and performance as per SLA Ensure System availability and restorability through review.
- Monitoring and testing of Backup & Restoration, DR setup, Operational Support Explore and introduce New technologies applicable Tata Steel IT environment and Gain Expertise to Support New Products & Technology Comply to Quality System policies and procedures.
- Design and architect landscape for Cloud based services Supporting Hybrid multi cloud service Ensure security of IT System landscape used for Enterprise computing Technology Obsolescence Management Knowledge and application of AI and ML and automation where ever applicable Availability Management of Computing environment
- Technical Landscape Design
- Product Installation , Configuration and Upgrade.
- System (DBA/Middleware) Administration
- Ensuring System availability , integrity and Confidentiality
- System Integration Support
- System Monitoring & ensuring Optimal Resource Utilization
- Coordinate with Cloud Service Providers for Sizing, Provisioning, Deployment & Suport
New Technology Evaluation and injection.
(All above for Technology Stack of Oracle , Microsoft , Open Sources etc)
- Relevant experience (Type/ Nature and years of relevant experience required to execute the role): 3 – 5 Years of relevant experience as System Administrator (DBA/Middleware)
How to Apply for Tata Steel Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Tata Steel Recruitment 2021 online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired