Tata Steel Recruitment 2021 | Manager Admin – Tata main hospital | Any Degree | Jamshedpur
Company: Tata Steel Limited
Tata Steel Recruitment 2021: Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
At Tata Steel BSL, we are living tomorrow today; because the endeavor to a brighter future starts from today. In superior community building, in harnessing safety, by nurturing the environment and by adopting world-class technology for producing outstanding products, Tata’s resilient approach to its impeccable vision makes it a global Integrated Steel producer.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Manager Admin – Tata Main Hospital
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Jamshedpur
Education for Tata Steel Recruitment 2021:
Graduate in any discipline. Candidates with degree in Hospital Administration or Management will be preferred.
Relevant experience: Experience of working in administrative role of a Hospital will be preferred
- Ensure timely completion of infrastructure projects, proper upkeep of hospital premises by having an engaged and motivated workforce and adhering to all safety norms
- Facility Management and Augmentation of medical facilities/infrastructure to meet raised satisfaction level Preparation of project plans regular monitoring of projects on cost, qlty and timelines Update Head Admin from time to time
- Review progress meetings with various partners Ensure safety at workplace Overall in charge housekeeping and support services.
- Service including contract management Maintenance and upkeep of TMH Maintain proper inventory of office furniture and fixtures by proper inventory management Monitor vendor performance and give feedback.
- Participate in vendor selection Contract Management Ensure statutory compliance Facilitate organizing of events as per requirements Ensure no stoppage of support services. Drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Regular review of performance and create an ambience of high level of innovation and motivation. Interact with people in different roles and levels, identify issues and act to address them.
- Monitoring of GAGW for support services.
- Ensure zero LTIFR Ensure adherence to all applicable safety standards/procedures by sub-ordinates/contract employees Ensure compliance to SA8000 Monitoring of financial in respect of all General Administration and general works
How to Apply for Tata Steel Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Tata Steel Recruitment 2021 online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired