Tata Steel Recruitment 2020 | Service Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Angul, Odisha | January 2020
Company: Tata Steel BSL Ltd
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteelbsl.co.in
Positions: Engineer / Sr. Engineer – Caster Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Angul, Odisha
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Should have good knowledge of Caster equipment functions and Maintenance.
- To attend shutdown & Breakdown jobs.
- To maintain caster healthy & Inventory Management.
- Daily inspection and its compliance.
- Should have knowledge in troubleshooting of equipment’s.
Application Link: Link Expired