Tata Steel Recruitment 2020 | Manager – Accounts | B.Com/ CA | Bhubaneswar
Company: Tata Steel
Tata Steel Recruitment 2020: Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Manager – Accounts in Tata Steel Mining Corporation Limited
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Education: B.Com or CA
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Discharge transaction, reporting and compliance functions covering processing of financial transactions, financial and management accounting, budgetary control, financial planning, statutory compliance, and review and monitoring of transactions, processes and controls.
- Ensure that accounting standards as applicable in the relevant areas of work are complied with.
- Deal with banking arrangements, relationship and working capital management/financing;
- Provide support for planning and decision making
- Candidates should be ready to be placed in any of the existing or upcoming vacancies in India.
- Financial Reporting & cost performance and Compliance with the requirement of statutory audits and tax audits.
- Financial transactions pertaining to Accounts related activities
- Compliance with statutory requirements in the area of direct and indirect taxes and other statutes
- Support to local management in decision making through financial advice and analytical support. Assist in preparation of Divisional Annual Business Planning.
- Preparation of Cost Information. Variance Analysis and PDCA cycle for adverse variances
- Candidates should be ready to be placed in any of the existing or upcoming vacancies in India
- Financial Reporting & cost performance and Compliance with the requirement of statutory audits and tax audits
- Ability to multi-task across many projects simultaneously under tight deadlines Strong communication, interpersonal skills and a good team player
Apply Link: Job Expired