Tata Steel Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Manager – Mechanical Maintenance | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Tarapur, Maharashtra
Company: Tata Steel
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteelbsl.co.in
Positions: Assistant Manager – Mechanical Maintenance
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Tarapur, Maharashtra
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Maximize overall equipment effectiveness by ensuring maximum availability through monitoring process center delays, optimizing maintenance cost & inventory, continuous improvement in equipments & maintenance procedures by analyzing equipment failures and ensuring safe working conditions for self, peers, subordinates & contractor employees.
Key Objective/ Overall Job Responsibility:
- Implement safety, health and environment (SHE) measures in the Mechanical Maintenance department to ensure adherence to statutory requirements.
- Ensure Compliance to Safety Plan & Implementation of PSAP.
- Manage resources of Mechanical Maintenance department to have an engaged & competent team building.
- Develop and impart on the job training based on Skill matrix gap assessment to MSO and Contract workmen to improve their functional skill and reduce MTTR.
- Drive SGA , SIP activity based on loss structure / pareto analysis for KPI improvement. Manage the Mechanical Maintenance activities for Process Line and Utility to prevent and control failures / downtime.
- Implement ideas for down time reduction and re-occurrence prevention. Implementation of TPM planned maintenance (PM) Pillar initiatives for PQCDSM improvement.
- Manage the Spare Part repair maintenance activities to ensure timely availability of spares during breakdown, spares Indigenization / standardization to reduce inventory carrying cost.
- Implement 5S & Safety standard for spares storage. Provide timely support and resource planning for minor and major shutdown and breakdown activity.
- Coordination with External service agency for smooth execution of AMC contract jobs for utility like Air Compressor, CH Plant, Fire Fighting Engine.
- Coordinate lifting tools and tackles and pressure vessels testing with external agency and complying on follow up actions for safe working inside plant.
- Compliance to all other activities directly or indirectly impacting on finished goods. – Monitoring compliance as per requirement
Application Link: Click Here