Tata Steel Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – All Engineering Branches | Across India | Last Date: 5th January 2020
Company: Tata Steel BSL Ltd
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteelbsl.co.in
Positions: Assistant Engineer Trainee
1st year: Rs. 28,000/- PM
2nd year: Rs. 30,000/- PM
Job Location: Across India
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg) in the relevant disciplines only (Candidates with 0 years of experience post completing their engineering are also eligible to apply)
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/UGC approved Campus Program.
- Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg) Examination.
- Must have scored minimum 75% in class 10th/Matriculation.
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation
- Mineral Processing
- Production Engineering
- Any other domain of Engineering
Age limit: Below 30 years as on 31 December 2019 (Candidates born on or after 31 December 1989)
Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for selection process. All selected candidate will undergo Background Verification as per company’s standard, before their appointment.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for AET vacancies through online latest by 5th January 2020.
For More Details: Link Expired
Apply Link: Link Expired