Tata Steel Recruitment 2019 | Engineer/ Operator | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Chemical, Mechanical Engineering | Odisha | September 2019
Company: Tata Steel BSL Ltd
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteelbsl.co.in
Positions: Engineer/ Operator
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Angul, Odisha
1) Engineer (Utility):
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Job Description: Should have good knowledge in maintenance of Pumps, Blowers, Chillers and utilities equipments.
2) Operator/ Field Controller (LD Gas Holder):
Education: ITI – Fitter/ Diploma – Mechanical/ Chemical with experience of LD Gas Holder is preferable,
- Should have knowledge to check Water Seal Check Damper, Discharge dump seal,Inlet dump seal and Export system condition,
- Ensure booster inlet dumper and spill back line condition.
- All drain pots are to be checked regularly for proper functioning.
- Ensure overflow of U dump seals and close condensate line.
- Nitrogen pressure to be healthy.
- Check Gas Holder Level is in healthy condition.
- Ensure no Leakage of LD Gas in gas holder area.
- Checklist of Daily, weekly, monthly, and annually will be maintained.
- Engineer – Link Expired
- Operator – Link Expired