Tata Steel Recruitment 2019 | Junior Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Auto, Civil, EEE, Mech Engineering | Mumbai | November 2019
Company: Tata Steel BSL Ltd
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteelbsl.co.in
Positions: Junior Officer Procurement
Role: Junior Engineer
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Education: Graduate or Diploma in Engineering with relevant experience
- To ensure materials (spares and consumables) available on time in right quality and quantity for the plant.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely RFQs of PRs are sent Ensure timely and accurate processing of PRs
- Ensure lead time of PR to PO is maintained Ensure ROs are made timely to avoid stock outs
- Timely processing and renewal of Annual Contracts Consolidation of purchases to Annual Contracts Managing MRP for fast moving spares and consumables
- Co-ordination with suppliers for ensuring deliveries on time Providing MIS on DM and PM activities at procurement
- Usage of Probit for day today management of activities Monthly MoU meeting with customers Weekly visit to customers Drive improvement related initiatives.
Application Link: Link Expired