Tata Steel Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Chemical, Mechanical Engineering | Bhubaneswar | September 2019
Company: Tata Steel BSL Ltd
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteelbsl.co.in
Positions: Assistant Engineer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Angul, Odisha
Education: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Chemical, Mechanical Engineering
- Should be well versed with safety aspects of LD Gas holder, recovery and export.
- Should have thorough knowledge of the system, coordination with gas recovery at BOF and consumers for export
- Condition monitoring of the entire system
- Operation of boosters and related equipments.
- Experience in LD gas holder is preferable.
Application Link: Link Expired