Tata Steel Recruitment 2019 | Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation/ Industrial Engineering; M.Sc | Jamshedpur | August 2019
Company: Tata Steel BSL Ltd
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteelbsl.co.in
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Jamshedpur
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation/ Industrial Engineering/ Operations PhD or M.Sc.(Maths/ Statistics) or in any other relevant discipline.
- To develop solutions based on advanced analytics (machine learning, ANN etc.).
- To develop visualization of data to reveal hidden insights
- To develop and maintain solutions (.net, R, Python, AIMMS, etc)
- To facilitate implementation of insights and analytic findings for deriving business benefit.
- No. of projects related to data analytics and improvement in EBIDTA
- Productivity and cost related improvements based on the results generated from Analytics solutions/ modelling
- Continuous improvement of solutions implemented on a frequent basis
- To study the big data and assess relationship between different process variables through deep understanding/ discussions
Application Link: Link Expired