Tata Steel Recruitment 2018 | Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Jamshedpur | October 2018
Company: Tata Steel Limited
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Asst. Manager – Electrical Mainatenance
Role: Engineering Manager
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Jamshedpur
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering
- Ensure availability of the Electrical, electronics, instrumentation, crane and automation system, as per set target or more than that, to achieve desired through put and product quality.
- Implement Maintenance system and set of procedures for all activities related to maintenance, like TBM, CBM, and Kaizen etc
- Daily Analysis of delays and take necessary actions to upkeep performance of all KPI of the section.
- Ensure that necessary actions to be taken based on Analysis from outcome of CAPA™s or through investigation agencies.
- Planning & Coordination of Shut Down activities.
- Reduction in delay on account of spares & consumables- Develop reputed vendors for spares & consumables