Tata Steel Recruitment 2018 | Assistant Manager | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Civil Engineering | Jaipur | September 2018
Company: Tata Steel Limited
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Assistant Manager PHES TSK
Role: Production Manager
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Jaipur
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Civil Engineering
- Plan and execute PHES and Sanitory engineering activities through contract management and monitor its performance.
- Plan and ensure compliance to MOUs and urgent customer requirements
- Contract formulation and contract management for all PHES activities acrross the plant.
- Operation & Maint Sewage Pumping Stations.
- Ensure periodic cleaning of surface drain, under ground drains, sump pits and Manholes in department and all outlet points of works boundary wall.
- Take prompt & remedial effective action related to water logging problem. Ensure periodic cleaning of all plant amenities (Toilet, sewer line, drinking water line etc).
- Implement robust Complaint Handling System for Complaint Resolution in PHES area
- Conducting contractor site safety audits and ensure safe working condition for all contract employees.
- Ensuring Zero Incidents and LTIFR
- Compliance to Job Safety Plan & SOPs
- Exploring newer technologies and scope for mechanization in all the areas
- Ensure DM, TPM, TQM and Suggestion activities.