Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2018 | Trade Apprentice | 10th/ Diploma | Across India | August 2018
Company: Tata Steel Limited
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Trade Apprentice
Salary: As per company standard
Job Location: Asansol, Bhubaneswar, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Patna, Ranchi, Sambalpur
- Matriculation or equivalent examination having passed in all subjects with minimum aggregate marks of 75% (60% for SC/ST candidates).
- Must have English, Science and Mathematics as subjects in Matriculation or Equivalent examination.
- Diploma – 1 year
- Height: 152 cm. (for girls 142 cm)
- Weight: 45 Kg. (for girls 40 Kg.)
- Expansion of Chest: 5 cm.
Age limit: The candidate must have been born between 01-jan-1999 and 01-Jan-2003 including these two dates. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates must have been born between 01-Jan-1998 and 01-Jan-2003 including these two dates.
- Online Written Test (25th- 31st August 2018)
- Personal interview
- Medical examination
Application Fee: Rs.300/-
Last Date to Apply: 5th August 2018
Detailed Advertisment: Link Expired