Tata Steel Jobs 2019 | Junior Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical, Electronics, Automobile, Mechanical Engineering | Tarapur | January 2019
Company: Tata Steel Limited
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Junior Officer Stores
Role: Junior Engineer
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Tatapur, Maharashtra
Education: Graduate or Diploma in Engineering with relevant experience
- Ensure stores daily mangement and inventory control
- Planning & give requirements of stores control/ Production consumable item on monthly basis & monitoring receipts.
- Follow up for in time receipts.
- Authorized receipt by GRN with due verification, acceptance & binning. Get it inspected by users.
- Smooth transition of issues and authorized the same. Coordinate perpetual physical verification of all stores items as per guideline from Corporate Audit. Find out differences and reconciliation with issueslip. Correct manual mistakes with consulting superiors & intimate any deviation found in physical verification.
- Raise PR for stores items & give requirement to vendors against ARC.
- Coordinate Internal and external ISO, EMS, Safety, Corporate Accounts audits as per schedule from Management.
- Attend daily, weekly, monthly meetings as per schedules from Plant, SCM & act give feed back.
- Resolve issue if any from outsource employees/ material handlers.
- Resolve issue regarding bills payment, pendancy of invoices.
- Inventory control by various means as per target given by Dept head.
- Smooth function of stores , implemented safety rules, safely materials handling system. Give safety training to all in the team. Take action for safety point of view.