Tata Sky Recruitment 2020 | Senior IT Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | Delhi
Company: Tata Sky Limited
Tata Sky Recruitment 2020: Tata Sky is an Indian direct broadcast satellite service provider in India, using MPEG-4 digital compression technology, transmitting using INSAT-4A and GSAT-10 satellite. Incorporated in 2006, Tata Sky is a joint venture between the Tata Group and The Walt Disney Company with Temasek Holdings as a minor partner. Kiccha Sudeep as its brand ambassador for Karnataka. It was started as a joint venture between Tata Group and 21st Century Fox (now owned by The Walt Disney Company).
It currently offers total 601 channels, 495 SD channels and 99 HD channels and services, along with other many active services. Tata Sky entered into an agreement with French firm Technicolor to supply 4K set top boxes from early 2015. Tata Sky is an equity strategic alliance in the nature of a joint venture between the Tata Group and 21st Century Fox, which own 70% and 30% stake respectively. In 2008, Singapore-based Temasek Holdings picked up 10% stake in Tata Sky from the Tata Group. Tata Sky was incorporated in 2001, but launched services on 8 August 2006.
Company Website: www.tatasky.com
Positions: Senior IT Engineer
Experience: 2 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Delhi
Education: BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT with minimum 2 years experience
- To provide L3 support IT Infrastructure (LAN/ WAN, mail client, private network, VPN installations, WIFI, MPLS Network)
- Perform daily Network monitoring & Reporting, analysis
- Maintaining firewall and L3, L2 switches.
- Maintaining local network & Links ? DC & DR Site,
- Good knowledge of hardware(Server & Storage) and softwares
- Good knowledge of Windows, Linux
- Good Knowledge about change management (ITIL)
- Vendor coordination
Apply Link: Job Expired