Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Executive Trainee – Mass Communication | Degree/ MBA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company: Tata Power Company Limited
Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023: Led by a powerful vision, Tata Power pioneered the generation of electricity in India. It has now successfully served the Mumbai consumers for over ninety years and has spread its footprints across the nation. Today, it is the countrys largest private player in the sector. Apart from Mumbai and Delhi, the company has generation capacities in Jojobera, Jharkhand and Karnataka. As a growth strategy , Tata Power has ventured into several greenfield projects in Generation.
The 4000 megawatt imported Coal-based generating station at Mundra , Gujarat , 1000 megawatt Thermal Power plant at Maithon , Jharkhand are some of its recent involvements. It has got several other upcoming capacity additions / greenfield projects in Maharashtra , Jharkhand , Orissa , West Bengal.
Company Website: www.tatapower.com
Positions: Executive Trainee – Mass Communication
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023:
- 60% above throughout SSC, HSC, Graduation and PGPM/ MBA
- Completed graduation in Journalism and Mass Communication
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed all academic courses (Under Graduation/ Post Graduation) within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g.: BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc in 3 year or BE/ B.Tech. in 4 years, and MBA/ PGDM in 2 years)
- Candidate should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc.
- Candidate to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
- Role would involve both internal communications and external communications including marketing communications and PR.
- It includes assisting in creating, implementing and overseeing communications programs, be it internal or external, that effectively describe and promote the organization and its brand
- Plan, implement, monitor and review communication processes for effective delivery of communication programs
- Effectively manage key internal communication channels including local publications, intranet/ internet etc.
- Collaborate with all employees across the organization for key initiatives
- It entails performing a variety of tasks, such as the creation and development of print and online advertising, email marketing, web site management and content development, press releases, by lined articles, white papers, corporate videos and marketing collateral
- The candidate may also aid in the preparation of presentations and/or speeches geared toward employees
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
How to Apply for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode on or before 31st August 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here