Tata Power DDL Recruitment 2021 | Technical Architect | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA – Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computers Engineering | Delhi
Company: Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited
Tata Power DDL Recruitment 2021: Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited [Tata Power-DDL] is a joint venture between Tata Power and the Government of NCT of Delhi with the majority stake being held by Tata Power Company (51%). Our prime operations is into electricity distribution in North and North West of Delhi.
It started operations on 1 July 2002 and currently serves 7 million people in the North and North-west parts of Delhi. It has a registered consumer base of 1.60 million. The company’s operations span an area of 510 sq. km. with a recorded peak load of around 2074 MW. It is the only distribution utility to receive the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certification, and the only Indian utility to have SA8000 certification.
Company Website: www.tatapower-ddl.com
Positions: Technical Architect – IT SAP ABAP – PI / PO
Salary: INR 3-7 LPA
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: 2 – 6 years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer Engineering with MCA
To work with SAP functional consultants, understand the functional requirements, designing and developing the application on SAP ABAP/ WebDynpro/ UI5 platform.
- Technical Development Development of new Reports, SmartForm, BDC, RFC, LSMW, User Exit, Customer Exit & Screen Exit to meet user requirement.
- Resolution of day to day system issues (Bugs/ Process Gaps/ Data Discrepancy/ integration issues with other modules and non-SAP applications).
- ABAP Best Practices To ensure high technical standards and following the ABAP best practices always while developing or maintaining the application and focus on providing the best of user experience.
- Learning & Development– To explore advance functionalities in SAP and keeping abreast with the new technologies. Also participate in Seminars/Workshops/Training for skill enhancement.
- Documentation – To maintain the Technical Specification documents for the new developments and changes carried out in the system.
- To perform any other work allocated by Top Management based on Organization requirements.
- Conceptual Knowledge of SAP PI/PO, SAP MM, PM, PS, HCM, Sales and Distribution (S & D) Master Data, Organization Structures, Basics of Configuration for reservations, all types of Goods movement, PO/PR/SES Release Strategy. Working knowledge of LSMW. Knowledge of Utility business processes would be a plus. Should be comfortable to work with Functional and Technical Consultants in creating specifications, designing, developing, testing, production support and business enhancements of varying sizes (Certification Preferred)
- Knowledge of Code level comments, Basic Help files, User Manual Preparation, Knowledge to work on PPT / Excel and Word in particular, Departmental CR’s
- Basic knowledge of Reports, Enhancement Framework, Workflow, Smart Forms, Object Oriented Concepts, Module Pool, BDC, Technical Specification Document Writing
- Having ABAP Certification, also extensive hands on experience of Technical skills of L1 & L2, Functional and Domain Knowledge, Experience to Lead teams of atleast 3 technical consultants
- Knowledge about CRM technical competency deals with management of the CRM programming in the backend
Apply Link: Job Expired