Tata HAL Technologies Recruitment 2020 | Stress Engineer | ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Tata HAL Technologies Limited
Tata HAL Technologies Limited was formed as an equal equity, joint venture company of Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. and Tata Technologies Ltd. It has been formed to deliver best in class Engineering and Design solutions for Aerostructures and related Aero Systems, by harnessing the Domain expertise and Delivery best practices of its parent organizations.
Located in the aerospace hub of India, Bangalore, the company was incorporated in May, 2008 and commenced service operations in Sept, 2008. Today, the company boasts of having delivered differentiated engineering solutions in the Aerostructures virtual value chain to customers globally, both civil and military, fixed and rotary wing, design to manufacturing support, to existing and greenfield facilities.
Company Website: www.tatahal.com
Positions: Stress Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Educations: ME / M.Tech in Mechanical or Aerospace from a reputed institute.
Experience: 4-6 years of experience in aerospace domain, handling design / analysis projects in the areas of fuselage structures. Very good knowledge of finite element methods, design calculations (conventional strength of material approach) and hands on experience in NASTRAN/ PATRAN. Comprehensive appreciation of airframe structural principles and theory. Fresh Engineering graduates who are interested in a career in aero design, analysis, tooling and manufacturing engineering will be considered for the position of Trainees.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out Finite element analysis for stress, dynamics and thermal requirements, engineering calculations for the airframe and jigs & fixtures
- Sizing calculations and reporting
- Evaluate different design options / configurations
- Evaluating material options
- Mass estimation
- Creation of technical / design reports / documents
- Interaction with manufacturing agencies to evaluate options
- Interaction with global customers to understand their requirements and deliver on time and on quality
Apply Here: Click Here