Tata Group Recruitment 2022 | CAE Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering | 2018 to 2021 | Pune
Company: Tata Group
Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2022 :- Tata Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Founded in 1868 by Jamshedji Tata, the company gained international recognition after purchasing several global companies. It is one of the biggest and oldest industrial groups in India. Each Tata company operates independently under the guidance and supervision of its own board of directors and shareholders.
Significant Tata affiliates include Tata Chemicals, Tata Communications, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Consumer Products, Tata Elxsi, Tata Motors, Tata Power, Tata Steel, Voltas, Tata Cliq, Titan, Trent, Indian Hotels Company Limited, TajAir, Vistara and Cromā.
Company Website: www.tata.com
Positions: CAE Engineers
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B. Tech in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering from a recognized university
- Total experience of 1 to 4 years. Minimum 2 years in CAE preferably in automotive application
- Should have minimum 1500 Hours work experience in any CAE Pre-and Post-processor, Preferably Hyper mesh/ ANSA/ or any other reverent CAE tools
- Experience in meshing plastic parts
- Experience in model built and assembly for BIW / Closures / Engine/ Power-train / Suspension / Interiors from crash, Dura and NVH domain prospective
- Theoretical knowledge of finite element analysis. Good communication, report writing, technical documentation and presentation skills
- Task Execution – The CAE engineer Crash is required to understand the scope of the project and the tasks to be performed to execute model build activity. He or she is required to understand the schedule that required for delivery and the quality norms that needs to be satisfied for the tasks. If there is lack of clarity in the task description or the task requirements, the CAE model build engineer needs to communicate those to his/her team leader. During task execution, CAE engineer is required to inform his/her team leader of the progress of the tasks along with notification of milestone completion. When individual internal milestones are completed, the CAE model build engineer is expected to self-review the deliverables followed by review of the deliverables by his/her team leader.
- Communication – The CAE model build engineer is expected to communicate regularly with his team leader regarding progress of the tasks and completion of individual milestones that are associated with that project
- Mentoring – The CAE engineer Crash is expected to provide mentoring of new joiners and trainees by providing adequate project level information on how a particular task is performed. Capture lessons learnt.
- Hyper mesh
- Any other reverent CAE tools
How to Apply for Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by following links.
Apply Link: Click Here