Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | 2018 to 2022 | Chennai
Company: Tata Group
Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2023:- Tata Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Founded in 1868 by Jamsetji Tata, the company gained international recognition after purchasing several global companies. It is one of the biggest and oldest industrial groups in India. Each Tata company operates independently under the guidance and supervision of its own board of directors and shareholders.
Significant Tata affiliates include Tata Chemicals, Tata Communications, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Consumer Products, Tata Elxsi, Tata Motors, Tata Power, Tata Steel, Voltas, Tata Cliq, Titan, Trent, Indian Hotels Company Limited, TajAir, Vistara and Cromā.
Company Website: www.tata.com
Positions: Engineer – Platform Planning & Design
Experience: Freshers ( 0 – 4 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- 0 – 4 Years of experience
- Responsible for the strategic planning and design of telecom infrastructure and/or network components.
- Analyses the short-term and/or long-term network capacity needs for current and future network requirements.
- This includes technology and network planning across multiple layers, the introduction of new technologies into the network for new services and/or better network efficiency.
- Designs the network architecture and performs technical analysis of software, hardware, and network systems, systems engineering for front-end processors, multiplexes, LAN/WAN communications, network nodes, switches, and various transmission systems.
- Analyses traffic flows and trends, route planning, network optimization, routing solutions and forecast of traffic. Performs integration with existing systems and conduct service validation prior to hand over to Service Operations team.
- Has knowledge on IP routers, switches, fiber optic connections, microwave wireless transmission, 2G/3G/4G, DSL and radio frequency systems, etc.
- The function engages with LOBs and Products Team to understand market forecast/ trends, and with relevant teams and vendors to discuss solutions and cost estimates and CAPEX optimization initiatives. Also responsible for equipment planning via rfp while working along with commercial team.
Broad outline of the Role:
- Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Platform Planning and Design.
- Works under direct supervision. Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialization.
How to Apply for Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the links.
Apply Link: Click Here