Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Team Member | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | 2018 to 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Tata Group
Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2021:- Tata Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Founded in 1868 by Jamsetji Tata, the company gained international recognition after purchasing several global companies. It is one of the biggest and oldest industrial groups in India. Each Tata company operates independently under the guidance and supervision of its own board of directors and shareholders.
Significant Tata affiliates include Tata Chemicals, Tata Communications, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Consumer Products, Tata Elxsi, Tata Motors, Tata Power, Tata Steel, Voltas, Tata Cliq, Titan, Trent, Indian Hotels Company Limited, TajAir, Vistara and Cromā.
Company Website: www.tata.com
Positions: Jr. Team Member – Platform Planning & Design
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch
- Responsible for the strategic planning and design of telecom infrastructure and/or network components.
- Analyses the short-term and/or long-term network capacity needs for current and future network requirements.
- This includes technology and network planning acorss multiple layers, introduction of new technologies into the network for new services and/or better network efficiency.
- Designs the network architecture and performs technical analysis of software, hardware, and network systems, systems engineering for front-end processors, multiplexes, LAN/WAN communications, network nodes, switches, and various transmission systems.
- Analyses traffic flows and trends, route planning, network optimisation, routing solutions and forecast of traffic. Performs integration with existing systems and conduct service validation prior to hand over to Service Operations team.
- Has knowledge on IP routers, switches, fiber optic connections, microwave wireless transmission, 2G/3G/4G, DSL and radio frequency systems, etc.
- The function engages with LOBs and Products Team to understand market forecast/ trends, and with relevant teams and vendors to discuss solutions and cost estimates and CAPEX optimization initiatives.
- Also responsible for equipment planning via rfp while working along with commercial team.
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Platform Planning and Design or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision
- No prior work related experience required
How to Apply for Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2021:
Desirous and eligible candidates may apply through online mode by clicking below link.
Apply Link: Click Here