Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering | 2016 to 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Tata Group
Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2021:- Tata Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Founded in 1868 by Jamsetji Tata, the company gained international recognition after purchasing several global companies. It is one of the biggest and oldest industrial groups in India. Each Tata company operates independently under the guidance and supervision of its own board of directors and shareholders.
Significant Tata affiliates include Tata Chemicals, Tata Communications, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Consumer Products, Tata Elxsi, Tata Motors, Tata Power, Tata Steel, Voltas, Tata Cliq, Titan, Trent, Indian Hotels Company Limited, TajAir, Vistara and Cromā.
Company Website: www.tata.com
Positions: Engineer – Systems Engineering
Experience: 0 – 4 years
Salary: 4.5 to 8 LPA
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering
- 2016/ 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch
- Responsible for planning, designing and developing solutions and service products riding on network or across multiple network layers such as CDN, Enterprise, Ethernet, IP, Wireless, Mobile Broadband, etc.
- Gather requirements, prepare architecture design, conduct technical and cost feasibility study, implement and resolve issues to support networks globally to meet timelines and customer requirements.
- Maintain and administer internally developed and third party applications.
- Responsible for developing and designing all network systems including storage, load balancers, servers, and routers/switches. Develop tools to proactively monitor the network on aspects such as utilization of backbone, alerts taking place etc.
- Lead the process on all stages such as concept, design, testing and implementation that will improve the performance and reliability of network systems. Define the work process flow between different functions for new implementations, existing network support and network tracking.
- Also define parameters, guidelines with respect to network tracking, data management for NOC team.
- The group plans manpower, infrastructure, budget requirements for the development and testing of software based on discussions with the products, operations and customer teams.
- Resolve issues on network systems based on escalations from the end user.
- Evaluate and validate new technologies to improve customer satisfaction..
How to Apply for Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2021:
Desirous and eligible candidates may apply through online mode by clicking below link.
Apply Link: Click Here