Tata Elxsi Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2017 Batch | Across India | October 2017
Company: Tata Elxsi Ltd
Tata Elxsi is a design company that blends technology, creativity and engineering to help customers transform ideas into world-class products and solutions.
A part of the $100 billion Tata group, Tata Elxsi addresses the communications, consumer products, defence, healthcare, media & entertainment, semiconductor and transportation sectors. This is supported by a network of design studios, development centers and offices worldwide. Key services include embedded product design, industrial design, animation & visual effects and systems integration. Tata Elxsi is a Public company and listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Headquartered in Bangalore, India, our global network of offices includes Dubai, France, Germany, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, UAE, UK, and USA.
Company Website: www.tataelxsi.com
- BE/ B.Tech – 3.5 LPA
- ME/ M.Tech – 3.75 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore, Trivendrum, Chennai, Pune
- 2017 Passed out Batch Only
- 80% and above in 10th and 12th/ Diploma.
- 70% and above in BE/ B.Tech (Electronics and Communication / Computer Science /
- Electronics and Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Information Technology/Information Science)
- 70% and above in ME/ M.Tech (Electronics and Communication / Computer Science / Electronics and Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Information Technology / Information Science)
- Students must have cleared all papers / Subjects in BE/ME course in single attempt in each of the semesters. There should not be any backlog in any of the semesters.
Design, Coding, Maintenance and Documentation & Testing in the embedded platform.
Selected candidates will be posted to any of our development Centers in Bangalore, Trivandrum, Pune or Chennai.
- Round 1: Written Test
- Round 2: Technical Interview
- Round 3: HR Interview
Written Test Centers:
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
Application Link: Closed