Tata Elxsi Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | 2018 Batch | 8th September 2018
Company: Tata Elxsi Ltd
Tata Elxsi is a design company that blends technology, creativity and engineering to help customers transform ideas into world-class products and solutions. A part of the $100 billion Tata group, Tata Elxsi addresses the communications, consumer products, defence, healthcare, media & entertainment, semiconductor and transportation sectors.
This is supported by a network of design studios, development centers and offices worldwide. Key services include embedded product design, industrial design, animation & visual effects and systems integration. Tata Elxsi is a Public company and listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Headquartered in Bangalore, India, our global network of offices includes Dubai, France, Germany, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, UAE, UK, and USA.
Company Website: www.tataelxsi.com
Salary: 3.5 LPA
Job Location: Trivendrum
- 2018 Passed out Batch Only.
- BE/ B.Tech (Any Electronics stream including CS/IT/ECE/EEE/EI/AE/IC)
- MTech/MCA not eligible
- 79.5% and above in 10th and 12th Std
- 69.5% or CGPA 7 and above in B.E/B.Tech
- Must have cleared all papers / Subjects in single attempt in each of the semesters.
- There should not be any backlog in any of the semesters.
- Outside Kerala College Students are also Eligible
- Aptitude, English & Technical Test
- Technical [Electronics test] & HR Interviews
- Duration: 90 Mnts
- Confirm only if you are eligible and 100% sure to attend the test.
- Candidates who confirm and do not report for the test will not get future services from SHREDS.
- SHREDS [Login / Hall Ticket] for Hallticket.
Event Date: 8th September 2018
Muthoot Institute of science & Technology,
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue:
- Writing Pad
- Two copies of RESUME
- Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
- Three copies of passport size photographs
- Examination fees to be paid to SHREDS
- College ID/Any other Photo ID.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link and attend drive at following venue on 8th September 2018.
Application Link: Link Expired