Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Diploma Apprentice | Diploma – EE/ EC/ ME/ PE/ ET/ MC | 2021/ 2022/ 2023 Batch | Hosur
Company: Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd
Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023: Tata Electronics, a greenfield venture of the Tata group, aims to create a revolution in the electronics manufacturing industry. This industry is currently nascent and has a paucity of relevant skillsets. Tata Electronics has taken on this brave challenge to pioneer and build a powerhouse that would reliably deliver electronic components for Multi-National clients. As a part of this journey, we would be creating a workforce of 18000 members, 90% of which would be women. The speed, scale, and scope at which we would operate would be unprecedented.
If you are a passionate advocate of social upliftment and are excited by the opportunity to create something from scratch, TEPL is the right starting point for your career. You would not only be creating an impact for your function and the organization but also be contributing to nation-building.
Company Website: www.tata.com
Positions: Diploma Apprentices
Job Location: Hosur, Tamil Nadu
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communications, Electronics & Telecommunications, Mechanical, Production, Mechatronics Engineering
- 2021, 2022 and 2023 batch passed-outs are eligible to apply.
- Candidates age should be minimum 18 years.
- A Safe & Secure Environment
- A network of secure hostels in and around Hosur
- Stringent POSH Policies
- Robust security arrangements for women working across 3 shifts
- 24*7 medical support available
- Free accommodation, transport and food provided
How to Apply for Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the drive on 28th May 2023 from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Venue of Interview:
Er. Perumal Manimegalai College of Engineering, Hosur, Tamil Nadu – 635117
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply