Tata Communications Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Engineer – Software Development | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE; BCA | 2017 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications Recruitment Drive:- Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Engineer – Software Development
Experience: 0 – 4 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Communications Recruitment Drive:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; BCA
- Hiring Batch: 2017 to 2021
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
Broad outline of the Role:
- Assists supervisor in development testing. Prepares software development calendar. Also prepares reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc.
- Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participates in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Software Development. Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
How to Apply for Tata Communications Recruitment Drive:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here