Tata Communications Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ CSE | 2018 – 2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications Recruitment Drive:- Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Engineer – Digital Development & Transformation
Experience: Freshers (0 – 4 years)
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Communications Recruitment Drive:
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer/ Electronics Engineering
- Hiring Batch: 2018 to 2022 Batch
- Regularly participates in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member is able to proactively identify important issues or risks seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Software Development
- Works under direct supervision Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback
- Actively acquires more complex skills techniques operating practices knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues challenges problems within their field of specialization
- 0.6 to 1.5 years Information Technology and Demonstrate experience with Agile (Scrum) and DevOps software development methodologies
- Exposure to Telecom industry is desirable
- Demonstrated experience with the following:
- Developing large complex ETL & Analytics applications in enterprise level environments
- Informatica Power Center / Pentaho DI preferred
- Implementation of exception handling and SCD Type 2 within ETL
- ETL Performance tuning
- Data source types: Oracle, SQLServer, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Flat File, JSON API, Apps, Hadoop, MongoDB, Teradata JDBC
- Creating formal deployment plans inclusive of rollback and sanity testing strategies
- RDBMS concepts and principles with advanced PL/SQL skills
- Experience with automated testing & reporting tools, Power BI a plus
- Ability to work across large teams, prioritize, collaborate and meet product release schedules
How to Apply for Tata Communications Recruitment Drive?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here