Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; BCA | 2017 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2021:- Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Engineer – Software Development
Experience: 0 – 4 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Hewlett Packard Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; BCA
- Hiring Batch: 2017 to 2021
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
- Assists supervisor in development testing.
- Prepares software development calendar.
- Also prepares reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc.
- Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participates in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Software Development.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
How to Apply for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2021:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here