Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Diploma Engineer Trainee | Diploma – Chemical/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Production | Gujarat
Company: Tata Chemicals Limited
Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2022: Tata Chemicals Limited is a global company with interests in businesses that focus on LIFE: Living, Industry and Farm Essentials. The story of the company is about harnessing the fruits of science for goals that go beyond business. Strategically located in Bangalore, India, best known as the hub for IT and Engineering, we primarily cater to the needs of organizations based out of the USA, Canada, Europe and India.
Tata Chemicals is the pioneer and market leader in India’s branded Iodised salt segment. With the introduction of an innovative, low-cost, nanotechnology-based water purifier, it is providing affordable, safe drinking water to the masses.
Company Website: www.tatachemicals.com
Positions: Diploma Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mithapur, Gujarat
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2022:
Diploma – Chemical/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Production Engineering.
- Job Knowledge – Seeking out basic and advanced job knowledge required to do one’s basic job
- Quality of Work – Doing one’s assignment / job within the prescribed quality standards
- Creativity & Innovation – Trainees are expected to bring in a new thought process, design and develop new processes, work flows etc.
- Learning & Development – A trainee is expected to experience & imbibe all the learning and training opportunities that have been planned for him / her.
- Safety Compliance – The general conduct of the trainee should uphold all Safety Regulations
- Attitude – A “Positive & Go Getter” attitude will hold the Trainee in good stead
- Team Work – A trainee will be expected to be a team player in performing many assignments during the training period
- Taking Initiative – A trainee is expected to always take the initiative and not be passive
- Adaptability & Flexibility – Due to the complex nature of the plant, a Trainee should display the qualities that will allow the company to utilize the trainee in any section of the plant & in any role
- Integrity – Upholding all the values mentioned in the TATA Code of Conduct in letter and spirit
- Project Work – A big part of the DET training will be 2 unique projects given to the trainee. The trainee is expected to complete both projects within the prescribed time frame to the best of his / her ability.
- Volunteering Work – The trainee is expected to participate in various volunteer programs to make the work place and township livelier and to increase the camaraderie.
- Good communication skills in Gujarati, English and Hindi
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Command over MS Office, especially Excel & Power Point
How to Apply for Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired