Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2019 | Team Member | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Instrumentation, Mechanical, Automobile, Electrical, Production/Industrial Engineering | Andhra Pradesh | May 2019
Company: Tata Chemicals Limited
Tata Chemicals Limited is a global company with interests in businesses that focus on LIFE: Living, Industry and Farm Essentials. The story of the company is about harnessing the fruits of science for goals that go beyond business.
Strategically located in Bangalore, India, best known as the hub for IT and Engineering, we primarily cater to the needs of organizations based out of the USA, Canada, Europe and India.
Tata Chemicals is the pioneer and market leader in India’s branded Iodised salt segment. With the introduction of an innovative, low-cost, nanotechnology-based water purifier, it is providing affordable, safe drinking water to the masses.
Company Website: www.tatachemicals.com
Positions: Team Member – Instrumentation (only Female Candidates)
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mambattu, AP
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Instrumentation, Mechanical, Automobile, Electrical, Production/Industrial Engineering
- Performs repairs and calibrations of the Production and facilitys instrumentation (Purpose)
- Proficiency calibrating process related instrumentation. Instrumentation includes, but not limited to: mass flow meters, level transmitters, temperature transmitters (RTD and thermocouples), turbidity, pH, conductivity, pressure, humidity, and Quality Department test bench equipment.
- Calibrates both 4-20mA loops as well as Foundation Fieldbus networks.
- Ability to use and understand PID Loop tuning software to optimize performance. – Attribute
- Uses appropriate bench calibration/simulation equipment to accurately maintain instruments.
- Conducts calibrations as required for equipment regulated by waste water permit, storm water permit, and discharge air permit.
- Maintains automation and control equipment/software in optimal running condition by performing troubleshooting and repairs, and providing limited project support. Duties and expectations include, but not limited to.
- Knowledge of ASTM 2500, S88 and S95 techniques. – Batch processing experience Essential Attribute
- A working knowledge of Ethernet networking and ability to troubleshoot
- A strong working knowledge of using various programming and diagnostic software packages to configure and troubleshoot.
Apply Link: Click Here