Tata BlueScope Steel Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Manager | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Mechanical Engineering | Chennai/ Pune
Company: Tata BlueScope Steel Limited
Tata BlueScope Steel Recruitment 2021: Tata BlueScope Steel is an equal joint venture between Tata Steel and BlueScope Steel, Australia. The company operates in the SAARC region in the field of coated steel, steel building solutions and related building products.
On November 23, 2005, two leading global players in the steel industry namely Tata Steel and BlueScope Steel, inked a 50:50 Joint Venture agreement to form a new entity called “Tata BlueScope Steel”. Tata Steel, world’s sixth largest player in the steel industry and BlueScope Steel, a leading international flat steel solutions company, came together to promote the usage of steel in construction industry in the SAARC region.
Company Website: www.tatabluescopesteel.com
Positions: Assistant Manager – Sales (Pre-engineering Building Solutions)
Role: Sales Officer
Experience: 5-7 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune, Chennai
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Civil Engineering
- Should have good track record of meeting targets
- Should have experience in interacting with inter department to execute sales order
- 5 to 7 years in sales of Pre Engineered Building business is required
- Project selling experience in Key Accounts,Corporate sales or institutional Sales
- Offer PEB solutions for Industrials & Institutional segments like Steel Plants, Airport, Railways, Metro , High-rise Building ,Warehouse Buildings, Industrial Buildings in the region
- Formulate and execute strategies for the development of new markets in the region
- Track upcoming projects and enquiries and capture the same in data bank
- Establish and develop network of Consultants and Architects in the region
- Regularly meet Structural consultants, Project Consultants, Architects and EPC Contractors for relationship building and generating awareness about the products via technical presentations
- Assist in Pre-qualification with Corporate ,PSUs and government departments
- Understand customer requirements and can study engineering drawings and technical specifications.
- Constant monitoring of competitors pricing & sales strategy
- Techno-commercial Offer preparation, Techno commercial discussion and Price Negotiation in order to finalize the contract
- Should have good track record of meeting targets. Should have experience in interacting with inter department to execute sales order
- 5 to 7 years in sales of Pre Engineered Building business is required.
- Project selling experience in Key Accounts, Corporate sales or institutional Sales.
- Experience in handling Consultants and Architects.
- Knowledge about the recent developments, trends in the market, as regards to PEB/Construction industry
Apply Link: Job Expired