Tata BlueScope Steel Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Management Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Metallurgy, Production/ Industrial, Civil; MBA | 2015 & 2016 Batch | Pune | June 2017
Company: Tata BlueScope Steel Limited
Tata BlueScope Steel is an equal joint venture between Tata Steel and BlueScope Steel, Australia. The company operates in the SAARC region in the field of coated steel, steel building solutions and related building products.
On November 23, 2005, two leading global players in the steel industry namely Tata Steel and BlueScope Steel, inked a 50:50 Joint Venture agreement to form a new entity called “Tata BlueScope Steel”. Tata Steel, world’s sixth largest player in the steel industry and BlueScope Steel, a leading international flat steel solutions company, came together to promote the usage of steel in construction industry in the SAARC region.
Company Website: www.tatabluescopesteel.com
Positions: Management Trainee
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- Only Freshers with BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Metallurgy, Production/ Industrial, Civil; MBA – Marketing
- Throughout education should be first class
- Deployment of Sales strategy for the allocated region / zone
- Daily management of work as per the Sale plan / calendar
- Deployment of Market development plan including training program / channel development etc.
- MIS and reports for Management
- Monitor competition activities in allocated region and take actions to improve sales
- Maintaining CRM and sales processes
- Effectively Co-ordinate with mill on day to day activities related to order booking and shipments w.r.t Sales dept.
- Ensure Zero Debtors, no overdues and nil bad debts
- Ensure excellent Customer relations and good rapport with competitors
- Conceptualizing and implementing strategies based on market requirements and competitors activities, gaining business share and market credibility.
Key Result Areas:
- Achieving budgeted value (volume and premium) above competitors
- New Customers acquisition.
- Good alignment with and integration of the strategy into coated products activities
- Effective Co-ordination with mill and sorting all issues w.r.t Sales function
- TBEM preparedness
- No. of seminars conducted with various Architects, Consultants & Project owners
- Zero Order entry errors
- No Financial overdues adherence to Financial policy
- Creating and maintaining a safe, learning and happy environment
Any Specific Requirement:
- Good communication Skills
- Excellent computer skills on MS world/ Excel/ PPT
- Result Oriented
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Team player
Application Link: Closed