Tata Autocomp Systems Recruitment 2023 | SAP Consultant | B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | Pune
Company: Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd (TACO)
Tata Autocomp Systems Recruitment 2023: Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd. (TACO), established in October 1995 by the Tata Group with the aim of participating in and catalysing the modernisation of the Indian automotive components industry. The TACO group, with its 24 manufacturing plants, 5 engineering centres and three export-oriented units, is rapidly expanding its business within India as well as Overseas.
Its current OE customers include DaimlerChrysler, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Mahindra and Mahindra, Piaggio, Tata Motors, Toyota, and Volvo.
Company Website: www.tataautocomp.com
Positions: SAP UI5 and Flori Consultant
Experience: 4-9 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
- BE, B Tech, MSc, MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science.
- Develop high level architecture and solution design for implementation of business requirement.
- Transform business function requirements into technical and finalize technical design and develop custom Fiori Application, extend the SAP standard Fiori application and experience in Consuming Gateway OData Services for UI5 developments.
- Active participation in root-cause analysis and troubleshooting of UI5/Fiori Apps. issues.
- Willing to share technical knowledge and participate in knowledge-sharing sessions within development team from time-to-time
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application Issues and providing solutions.
- Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
- 4+ Years of development experience with SAP UI5
- Experience in Front end development with SAP Fiori elements and Freestyle Fiori app development.
- Understanding of the Fiori architecture with working knowledge of Fiori Apps. along with an understanding of the Fiori apps library.
- Experience in designing, building, and deploying Standard and Custom Fiori apps. Should have Standard Fiori apps extension capability.
- Experience in SAP Fiori launchpad configuration &
- SAP Fiori launchpad content management (Tiles, Catalogues, Groups, Spaces and Pages, Roles, Semantic Objects and Target mapping)
- SCP/BTP (to work on scenarios including connecting on-premises systems, CAP development scenarios, BAS development experience in a foundry environment, Web IDE access in neo environment)
- SAP Fiori 3.0 design guidelines
- SAP Fiori capabilities for S/4 HANA (#enterprise_search, #launchpad notifications, #situation handling)
- OData service creation, testing, and deployment
- Partner with functional team to understand business requirements and prepare technical design specifications for applications of low to moderate complexity.
- Assist other SAP ABAP Developers as needed in relation to UI5 and Fiori
- Unit and integration testing and TDD preparation
- SAP Screen Personas 3.0 is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with senior management, team members.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with key decision makers and different people in multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative and work autonomously and collaboratively within a team
- Must be able to multi-task and work on parallel items at the same time
- Willing to learn new things and adapt as per organizational goals
How to Apply?
Candidates must apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here