TAFE Recruitment 2021 | R&D Design Engineer – Hydraulics | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering | Chennai
Company: Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE)
TAFE Recruitment 2021: Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) is a part of the Chennai based Amalgamations group , a US$ 1 Billion light engineering group with diverse interests in Tractors and their aggregates, Diesel Engine, Automobile Components, Engineering Tools, Paints, Plantations etc.
TAFE produces tractors in the 25 to 90 HP range in a variety of models. TAFE acquired Eicher Tractor business in June 2005 through a wholly owned subsidiary, viz., TAFE Motors and Tractors Limited (TMTL). TAFE is an ISO 9000 certified company that believes that quality is not something that is inspected or input into a product. To meet the increasing market demand and export requirement, TAFE is augmenting its production levels at all its manufacturing facilities.
Company Website: www.tafe.com
Positions: R&D Design Engineer
Experience: 3-4 years
Salary: INR 3-4.5 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification for TAFE Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering.
- Have 3 to 4 years of experience in designing Transmission and axle aggregates for Automotive Vehicles
- Knowledge on fixing ratios for driveline based on vehicle performance/Requirements
- Deriving concept layouts to meet target requirements
- Knowledge on design of Gears, shafts, housings, synchronizers, bevel gears (Gleason ,Klingenberg etc), Planetary is required
- Should have worked on shifting systems on rails/forks and other parts
- Understanding of Tractor aggregates and application requirement is preferrable
- Should able to work on theroretical calculations
- Knowledge on clutch / brakes is preferred
- Should have worked on Tolerance stacking of transmission aggregates
- Designing transmission / axle components for NVH is required
- Understanding of Transmission / axle CAE requirements and boundary conditions is must
- Should have worked on problem resolution in driveline aggregates for production / field concerns etc
- Good understanding of DFMEA / DFM / DFA is required
How to Apply for TAFE Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply TAFE Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Application Link: Click Here