TAFE Recruitment 2021 | Production Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Production/ Industrial/ Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE)
TAFE Recruitment 2021: Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) is a part of the Chennai based Amalgamations group , a US$ 1 Billion light engineering group with diverse interests in Tractors and their aggregates, Diesel Engine, Automobile Components, Engineering Tools, Paints, Plantations etc.
TAFE produces tractors in the 25 to 90 HP range in a variety of models. TAFE acquired Eicher Tractor business in June 2005 through a wholly owned subsidiary, viz., TAFE Motors and Tractors Limited (TMTL). TAFE is an ISO 9000 certified company that believes that quality is not something that is inspected or input into a product. To meet the increasing market demand and export requirement, TAFE is augmenting its production levels at all its manufacturing facilities.
Company Website: www.tafe.com
Positions: Production Engineer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification for TAFE Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Production/ Industrial/ Mechanical Engineering
- Process design and planning of complete tractor assembly facilities including equipment, fixture, material handling, storage and utilities.
- Reviews, evaluates and implements engineering changes and specification requirements.
- Review assembly operations, component designs, and corresponding details to verify manufacturing feasibility
- Establishes detailed assembly process sequence & Arranges to standardize the same in the form of operation standards to all models of tractors
- Industrial engineering activities including capacity planning through cycle time study, method study, layout improvement, takt time calculation.
- Capacity planning and strategy development for manufacturing processes.
- Preparation of RFQ for assembly facilities, getting proposals, manufacturing and trials and installation and commissioning till satisfactory sign off.
- Knowledge on manufacturing systems engineering, PFMEA, DFA, Six Sigma, SPC, Poke Yoke and Lean manufacturing systems.
- Coordination with R&D, Quality, Production and enabling departments to create the facility requirements.
- Experience in engineering activities preferably in OEM or assembly set-up
- Experience in using design tools such as AutoCAD, Solidworks
- Knowledge in manufacturing process
- Knowledge on Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Experience in preparing process standards
- Experience in doing process study and analysis
- Experience in interacting with multiple internal and external stakeholders
How to Apply for TAFE Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply TAFE Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired