TAFE Recruitment 2021 | Engineer – Metallurgist | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Metallurgy/ Mechanical Engineering | Chennai/ Coimbatore/ Bangalore
Company: Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE)
TAFE Recruitment 2021: Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) is a part of the Chennai based Amalgamations group , a US$ 1 Billion light engineering group with diverse interests in Tractors and their aggregates, Diesel Engine, Automobile Components, Engineering Tools, Paints, Plantations etc.
TAFE produces tractors in the 25 to 90 HP range in a variety of models. TAFE acquired Eicher Tractor business in June 2005 through a wholly owned subsidiary, viz., TAFE Motors and Tractors Limited (TMTL). TAFE is an ISO 9000 certified company that believes that quality is not something that is inspected or input into a product. To meet the increasing market demand and export requirement, TAFE is augmenting its production levels at all its manufacturing facilities.
Company Website: www.tafe.com
Positions: Engineer – Metallurgist
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Coimbatore, Bangalore, Chennai
Qualification for TAFE Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Metallurgy Engineering
- Ensuring incoming parts / first samples with respect to metallurgical parameters specified in the drawing.
- Conducting failure analysis on warranty return parts.
- Auditing heat treatment sources, casting / forging suppliers to ensure process adherence.
- Calibration of Metallurgical lab equipments.
- Verifying cleanliness level of incoming heavy casting parts, small castings parts, CFM parts, pipelines by doing the Millipore testing
- Knowledge on shelf life preservation and Audit for shelf life parts
- Containment action initiative and CAPA monitoring on failure parts
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Metallurgy / Materials Science Engineering with 2 – 5 years of experience in Tractor / Automobile Industry / Auto Ancillaries.
- Candidate should be familiar with Characterization of Metallic Materials. Good knowledge on Steel manufacturing technology, Heat treatment and Foundry practices is required. Knowledge on non-metals and surface finishing techniques will be added advantage. Should be familiar with Metallurgy lab equipments usage and failure analysis.
How to Apply for TAFE Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply TAFE Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Application Link: Click Here