TAFE Recruitment 2020 | Associate – Java Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA – Computers/ IT | Chennai
Company: Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE)
Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) is a part of the Chennai based Amalgamations group , a US$ 1 Billion light engineering group with diverse interests in Tractors and their aggregates, Diesel Engine, Automobile Components, Engineering Tools, Paints, Plantations etc.
TAFE produces tractors in the 25 to 90 HP range in a variety of models. TAFE acquired Eicher Tractor business in June 2005 through a wholly owned subsidiary, viz., TAFE Motors and Tractors Limited (TMTL). TAFE is an ISO 9000 certified company that believes that quality is not something that is inspected or input into a product. To meet the increasing market demand and export requirement,TAFE is augmenting its production levels at all its manufacturing facilities.
Company Website: www.tafe.com
Positions: Associate – Java Developer
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA – Computers/ IT
The role holder would be responsible for interfacing with the SME’s & Business process owners to ideate and deliver software solutions.
As a member of the IT organisation at TAFE, the role holder would be responsible for the following:
- Build the front-end of applications and ensure better customer experience through appealing visual design
- Design, Develop and manage applications & databases
- Integrate data from multiple applications thru’ Web Services
- Write User Requirement Specification and technical documentation
- Estimate development work effort and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks.
Application Link: Link Expired