TAAL Tech Recruitment 2021 | Design Engineer – ELV Services | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication | Bangalore
Company: TAAL Tech India Private Limited
TAAL Tech Recruitment 2021: TAAL Tech India Pvt. Ltd. is a niche Engineering and Technology solutions provider serving global corporations in their pursuit for faster innovation and technological excellence. TAAL Tech provides Product Engineering Services, R&D Services and IT Services customized to specific needs of every individual customer. The high quality engineers, proactive support, professionalism and flexible business models are a hallmark of our solutions.
Strategically located in Bangalore, India, best known as the hub for IT and Engineering, we primarily cater to the needs of organizations based out of the USA, Canada, Europe and India.
Company Website: www.taaltech.com
Positions: Design Engineer – ELV Services
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering
- Perform analysis and design for Telecommunications system from Conceptual to detail design
- Prepare Telecom drawings, Technical specifications, and Material schedules
- In-depth knowledge in detail design and Schematic preparation
- knowledge in FTTH and FTTO fiber distribution systems including outside plant
- Knowledge in Intrusion detection, Audio visual and WIFI systems
- Knowledge in Telecom room space planning and its power requirements calculation
- Knowledge in Cable tray and conduit sizing
- Knowledge in Co-ordination with other MEP works
- Knowledge in TIA and ANSI standards
- Hands on experience in MEP BIM modeling
- BIM360 experienced MEP modeller
- Modelling the Conduit runs, conduit Racks, Cable trays, J-hooks system, Panels/switch gear/Equipment ceiling with all lighting fixtures and J-boxes.
- Modelling the project as per LOD with tolerance of 1/32.
- Conversion of Revit models to other formats such as CAD, DWF & PDF.
- Preparation of Project Setup in REVIT MEP.
- Creating Multi user work sharing environment in Revit MEP.
- Creating the Revit Families with Parameters.
- Generating sections/schedules/schematics in models.
- Populating Fabrication drawings, Shop Drawings, GFC Drawing and Combined Drawing.
- Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns to the manager.
Apply Link: Job Expired