Synopsys Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | R&D Engineer, I | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Synopsys India
Synopsys Recruitment 2023: Synopsys India established its operations in Bangalore as an offshore R&D center in 1995 and added a field organization in 1997. Today, the company has offices in Hyderabad, Noida, Mumbai and New Delhi, where more than 1,300 employees are involved in the research, design and development of key technologies and products that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market.
Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.synopsys.com
Positions: R&D Engineer, I
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Synopsys Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or related fields
Job Description & Requirements:
- Develop CMOS embedded memories such as SP SRAM, DP SRAM, Register File, and ROM
- Design architecture and circuit implementation, especially ultra high speed, ultra low power, or high density design portfolio.
- Perform schematic entry, circuit simulation, layout planning, layout supervision, design verification and validation.
- Interface with CAD and Frontend engineers for memory compiler automation, EDA model generation and full verification flow.
- Perform bit cell development and bit cell verification, and drive physical layout design and verification.
- Provide support and/or perform other duties as assigned and required
- Proficient with CMOS memory design, circuit simulation, memory layout designs, layout parasitic extraction and knowledge of layout verification tools and debugging techniques.
- Programming capability- C-Shell, Perl. C++ or Java script a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills along with attention to details.
- Can develop a document, report or presentation for a range of tasks
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Shared point and Outlook
- Self-motivated, self-directed, detailed oriented and well organized
- Good analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to lead/mentor trainees and junior engineers as well as lead and manage projects.
- A strong command of English both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal communication and team working skills
- Professionalism, Critical/Logical thinking, future goals focused
- High commitment to continuous learning
How to Apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Links: Click Here