Synopsys Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Technical Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Noida
Company: Synopsys India
Synopsys Recruitment 2022: Synopsys India established its operations in Bangalore as an offshore R&D center in 1995 and added a field organization in 1997. Today, the company has offices in Hyderabad, Noida, Mumbai and New Delhi, where more than 1,300 employees are involved in the research, design and development of key technologies and products that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market.
Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.synopsys.com
Positions: Intern (Technical-Engineering)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Eligibility Criteria for Synopsys Recruitment 2022:
- A degree in electronic/micro electronic engineering or computer science
- Good knowledge of hardware integrated circuits
- UNIX/Linux user knowledge
- Proficiency with at least one programming language
- Proficiency with scripting languages to automate processes
- Good English communication skills
- Capability to produce adequate technical documentation
- Strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
Synopsys is seeking a creative, ambitious and talented engineer to fill an Intern position in NOIDA. The environment presents stimulating, challenging and rewarding work within an excellent work environment with positive career development opportunities. We are looking for people who are able to work in multi-functional teams, are capable of understanding requirements and come up with creative solutions, are reliable in following existing procedures but have a critical opinion regarding what they are doing and can trade off the optimal with the best on a daily basis. We are looking for people who will be responsible and have a passion to work with and support R&D, and to automate design processes to increase the quality and productivity of custom design flow.
We are looking for people who will be responsible and have a passion to:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, or debug EDA tools and flows for the development of integrated circuits
- Support a global design team, debug Flow and Design issues, interface with foundries, configure the IP Project environment and design flows
- Develop routines and utility programs to aid in the design of Integrated Circuits
- Build productive internal/external working relationships
- Experience in Python, TCL or Shell scripting
- Exposure to VLSI domain like familiarty with DRC/LVS Extraction/Simulation/EMIR
- Exposure to Cadence, Custom Designer EDA tools usage
- Exposure to data management and job schedule tool like LSF/GRID Engineer
How to Apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Links: Click Here