Synopsys Recruitment 2020 | Intern – Technical Engineering | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Noida
Company: Synopsys India
Synopsys Recruitment 2020: Synopsys India established its operations in Bangalore as an offshore R&D center in 1995 and added a field organization in 1997. Today, the company has offices in Hyderabad, Noida, Mumbai and New Delhi, where more than 1,300 employees are involved in the research, design and development of key technologies and products that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market.
Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.synopsys.com
Positions: Intern (Technical Engineering)
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in EEE or ECE or CSE
- Write and maintain User Manuals for model libraries (IP) and tools
- Co-ordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and design teams to seek inputs and reviews
- Ensure timely release of documents in line with scheduled product releases
- Ensure accuracy of documents within short turnaround times
- Keep documents up to date with changing customer requirements and technological advancements
- Proactively track and co-ordinate with other technical writers for current upcoming assignments
- Assist Product development teams in reviewing and editing Internal Documentation etc.
- Follow the doc conventions as per the Synopsys Style Guide
- Adobe Acrobat
- Screen Capturing tool (Irfanview, Snipping tool)
- Version Control System like CVS/Perforce etc.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in writing User Manuals/Technical Documents preferably from EDA/semiconductor industry
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to create doc templates and create documents from scratch if required
- Optimistic attitude to learn and improve
- Have flair for writing
- Eye for detail
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of English; familiarity with American English spellings
Apply Link: Job Expired