Synopsys Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | 2017 Batch | Hyderabad | April 2018
Company: Synopsys India
Synopsys India established its operations in Bangalore as an offshore R&D center in 1995 and added a field organization in 1997. Today, the company has offices in Hyderabad, Noida, Mumbai and New Delhi, where more than 1,300 employees are involved in the research, design and development of key technologies and products that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market.
Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.synopsys.com
Positions: Intern (Data Science)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Bachelor’s degree(even perusing final year) in statistics, mathematics, computer science or other related field.
- Highly proficient in using data analytics and any business intelligence tools such as SAS, R, SQL, Tableau, and MS Office products;
- Proficient in statistical programming and modeling
- Ability to utilize techniques such as multivariate regressions, Bayesian probabilities, clustering algorithms, machine learning, dynamic programming, stochastic-processes, queueing theory, algorithmic knowledge to efficiently research and solve complex problems.
- Highly organized, energetic, self-driven, and self-motivated;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Create your own template)
- Assists in the planning and execution of IA data analytics projects, including, but not limited to risk assessments, audit execution, and other special projects;
- Partners with other IA team members to define data analytics objectives across financial, operational, and IT audits;
- Focuses on developing clear and concise analytical approach to identify financial and operational risks and controls for the business and Internal Audit;
- Rapidly implements proofs of concepts for new candidate analytic approaches;
- Assist in driving continuous improvement;
- Cultivates strong relationships across the organization, particularly within the IT organization.
Apply Link: Link Expired