Synophic Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – All Streams | 2017 & 2018 Batch | PAN India | September 2018
Company: Synophic Systems Pvt Ltd
Synophic Systems, an associate of SRA OSS Inc. SRA OSS (www.sraoss.com) is a wholly owned subsidiary of SRA Inc. (Japan), (www.sra.co.jp) a Japanese products and services company, that is a publicly held (JP 3817) software company listed in the Tokyo exchange. SRA OSS has been launched with the objective of focusing primarily on niche emerging technologies such as Wireless, Broadband and Advanced Networks, Digital Media & Entertainment, Infrastructure & Managed Services and Datacenter technologies.
Our offices are located in US (CA, NY, CO), Japan, London, Netherlands, Singapore, China, and India. SRA is a ISO-9001 and CMM-Level-3 Certified.
Company Website: www.sraoss.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Number of Positions: 50+
Job Location: PAN India (after attending 3 months of training in Bangalore)
Salary: Best In Industry
- B-Tech/ BE passed out students only.
- Students with IT or Telecom training background will have an advantage.
- Looking for engineers who are interested to work in all Cisco products like Routers, Switches, Servers etc.
- Should have knowledge on IP, Mobility and Wireless networking.
- Working and Troubleshooting on routing protocols like EIGRP, OSPF, BGP & Static route etc.
- Configuration of VTP, VLANs and many other switching configurations.
- Identify and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations.
- Responsible to perform monitoring the network and root cause analysis using problem management principles and submitting report to the manager for the same.
- Taking ownership of the technical support for assigned tasks.
- Alignment with the core business needs like customer satisfaction, management of different tasks for the assigned projects within the timelines.
- Analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Configuring the Cisco router and Switches according to the client requirement. Future job scope involves implementation, configuration, troubleshooting in Routing & Switching domain (L2 and L3).
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Apply Link: Click Here (only Registration form opens in Mobile)