Synamedia Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT; BCA/ MCA | Bangalore
Synamedia is the largest independent Video Software and Solutions company.Synamedia is a standalone Technology Company focused towards Video Delivery Solutions. The Company offers variety of specialties and expertise in Video Technologies, Cloud Technologies, Video Security, PayTV, Direct-to-Home and many more. Synamedia is currently powered with 800 Employees in various parts of the globe.
Head quartered in UK, we have sites in Belgium, Canada, India, Israel, and the United States.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Rs 4 – 4.5 LPA
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT or BCA/ MCA
We are looking for full stack enterprise developer for our Bangalore center who will work on development of Infinite platform.
- Develop and maintain software modules based on C / C on a Linux platform.
- Integrate new RDK-based devices by testing, validating, and debugging their software.
- Utilize network management protocols to help improve product functionalities.
- High quality code deliverable, with focus on performance, stability and quality.
- Working in highly collaborative environment, multi-site teams and environments.
- Analyzing the defects at root level and fixing them without regressions.
- Develop tools, scripts or processes to drive more automation and efficiency.
- Operate within an Agile development environment
- Professional Experience of C/C and Embedded Linux development preferably in Networking products.
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Shall be a CCNA certified Professional. Additional CCNP Certification will be a huge plus.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented concepts.
- Knowledge of network protocols and stacks such as TCP, UDP, SNMP, IPv6.
- Ability to pick up new code, understand it, and modify/enhance it.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills and strong team collaboration skills
Apply Link: Job Expired