Symantec Recruitment 2018 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | Pune | May 2018
Company: Symantec Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
Symantec Corporation (commonly known as Symantec) is an American technology company headquartered in Mountain View, California, United States.
The company produces software for security, storage, backup and availability – and offers professional services to support its software. Netcraft asseses Symantec (including subsidiaries) as the most-used certification authority. Symantec is a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500 stock-market index.
Company Website: www.symantec.com
Positions: Associate Threat Analysis Engineer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA from reputed institutes such as IIT/NIT, BITS, REC, etc.
- Work Experience e: 3-5 years.
- Experience in x86 assembly and C/C++.
- Must be experienced in malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Must have solid understanding of PE file format and other file formats
- The applicant must have sound understanding of Windows file system and memory management.
- The applicant must have expertise in debugging using tools such as IDA, Softice, Ollydbg, etc.
- The applicant should have a solid networking background with a complete understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- The applicant must have experience of working with Anti virus / Security domain related product development company.
- Should have good understanding on the working of security products.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Perl or Python and in reverse engineering tools and techniques are a plus.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills as at times it is required to work with global counterparts.
- Must be very good team player.
Application Link: Link Expired