Suzlon Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Electrical Trainee Engineer | Diploma | 2017, 2018, 2019 Batch | Across India | 16th & 17th April 2019
Company: Suzlon Energy Limited
The Suzlon Group is ranked as the world’s fifth largest* wind turbine supplier, in terms of cumulative installed capacity, at the end of 2011. The company’s global spread extends across Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and North and South America approaching 20,000 MW of wind energy capacity installed in 28 countries, operations in 33 countries, a workforce of over 13,000.
The Group – headquartered at Suzlon One Earth in Pune, India – comprises Suzlon Energy Limited and its subsidiaries, including REpower Systems SE, a leader in offshore wind technology.
Company Website: www.suzlon.com
Positions: Diploma Trainee Engineer – DTE
Salary: 1.44 LPA
Job Location: Across India
- Electrical Diploma 2017, 2018 & 2019 pass out candidates only
- Academic criteria screening 60% throughout (10th, Diploma aggregate %)
- Male candidates preferred. Completed min. 18 years of age on the day of selection.
- Experience: Fresher / maximum 6 months to 1 year experience
- Academic Grades: First class (60%) in 10th, Diploma (aggregate%) with no pending backlog
- Job Location flexibility: Readiness to be deputed at remote OMS site locations at any of the 8 states where Suzlon operates in India (AP KA TN RJ GJ MH MP )
- Physical Fitness: Physically fit with no medical history and having physical endurance to climb 90-100 meter tall -Wind turbine towers.
- DTE Diploma Trainee Engineer (M2 level)
- CTC 1.44 Lakh pa (Bachelor shared accommodation, canteen, transport on the site provided by Suzlon. Travel reimbursement, annual increments & incentives as per applicable policy)
- 6 weeks training program (3 weeks classroom training + 3 weeks – OJT)
- Technical test paper pencil test Electrical Diploma objective questions.
- Personal Interview round Technical, HR, Behavioral.
- Pre-employment medical test
- TCT – Tower Climbing Test
- Employment Offer
Date: 16th & 17th April 2019 (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Registration Time: 08.30 PM
Plot No- 540/1780, Patharagadia,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751024
Important documents to be carried for interview:
2. Pan card photocopy
3. Aadhaar card photocopy
4. Photographs (passport size)
5. Relevant certificates ( Testimonials )