Suzlon Energy Mega OMS Walk-In Drive | Freshers | Diploma Trainee Engineer | 30 Vacancies | Pune | 12th January 2018
Company: Suzlon Energy Limited
The Suzlon Group is ranked as the world’s fifth largest* wind turbine supplier, in terms of cumulative installed capacity, at the end of 2011. The company’s global spread extends across Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and North and South America approaching 20,000 MW of wind energy capacity installed in 28 countries, operations in 33 countries, a workforce of over 13,000.
The Group – headquartered at Suzlon One Earth in Pune, India – comprises Suzlon Energy Limited and its subsidiaries, including REpower Systems SE, a leader in offshore wind technology.
Company Website: www.suzlon.com
Positions: Diploma Trainee Engineer – DTE
No. of Vacancies: 30
Salary: 1.44 Lakh pa (accommodation, canteen, transport on the site provided by Suzlon. Travel reimbursement, annual increments & incentives as per applicable policy) / Training program (classroom + OJT)
Job Location: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
- Academic criteria screening 60% throughout (10th, Diploma aggregate %)
- Electrical Diploma 2016 and 2017 passout candidates only
- Male candidates preferred. Completed min. 18 years of age on theday of selection.
- Experience: Fresher / maximum 6 months to 1 year experience
- Academic Grades: First class (60%) in 10th, Diploma (aggregate%) with no pending backlog
- Physical Fitness: Physically fit with no medical history and having physical endurance to climb90-100 meter tall -Wind turbine towers.
- Technical test paper pencil test Electrical Diploma objective questions.
- Personal Interview round Technical, HR, Behavioral.
- Pre-employment medical test
- TCT – Tower Climbing Test
- Employment Offer
Note: Post walk in drive shortlisted candidates would undergo further tests as under:
After clearing Technical test and Interview rounds the selected candidates would be communicated to undergo pre-employment Medical test. After successfully completing the Medical test the selected candidates would be communicated to undergo tower climbing test (TCT) at Suzlon site location. Candidate should have physical strength attributes to climb 90-100 meter tall – Wind turbine towers and sustainability to be deputed on remote site locations. Only after this the candidate would be considered for offer as per the business requirements.
Walk-In Date: 12th January 2018
Registration Time: 09.00 AM to 12.30 AM
Suzlon energy Limited,
Suzlon One Earth Campus
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune, Maharashtra 411028.
Landmark Near Kalyan Jewellers
Important documents to be carried for interview:
2. Pan card photocopy
3. Aadhaar card photocopy
4. Photographs (passport size)
5. Relevant certificates ( Testimonials )
How to Apply: Its direct walk-in drive. Interested candidates can register at venue from 09.00 AM to 12.30 AM.
Application Link: Closed